Collusion is an application that checks all the documents within a folder against each other for evidence of plagiarism. Trial version is limited to checking the first 250 words of each text. Costs $10 to buy. Ideal for teachers checking homework or developers checking source code. Example files included to demonstrate how to use. Version 1.1_ includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Set words that will execute a task.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Transpose chords.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Export geometric data to OBJ files.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Browse all connected disks like explorer.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I could never get the program to work with vista"
Version: Collusion 1.1
nothing, never was able to see how the program worked
never could work the program
did not work on my computer, I don't know if that had something to do with vista or if the program doesn't work
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content