Clients' Book manages your clients and contacts information in a free and simple to use application. Search your clients and contacts lists before you add a new client. Store contacts per client, and every contact can have as many telephone or email addresses, entries are saved automatically as they are made, make and view client reports by specifying a client contact, a date of discussion, the discussion and a date of follow up, and Clients and contacts can be merged safely in cases of repetition, and all the data will be moved from one to the other.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Net driver.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Net driver.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Create and manage your torrents.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Synchronize your PC time to ClockWatch Server or Daytime timese...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content