From Pitrinec Software:
ClickyMouse is a Macro Toolworks family product (contains subset of the MTW features) focused on users who work with mouse extensively. ClickyMouse is Windows automation software and macro program that allows user to record mouse and keyboard macros, visually edit macros and playback macros in any Windows application. Each macro can have assigned a mouse trigger - mouse click, double-click, hold-down mouse button, and move mouse to screen corner. Macros recorded in macro recorder (both keyboard recorder and mouse recorder) can be manually edited and optimized. Macros can simply mimic user by sending Windows keys and mouse clicks or they can even do more complex tasks thanks to strong build-in scripting and macro language. It features search within macros, macro names, triggers, and descriptions, smart macro recorder, status bar, and ability to disable macros and macro groups.
What's new in this version: Version 7.6.1 has fixed a new bug when macro could not be selected from menu using a numeric key and fixed the macro copy or paste problem when macro scope settings were not copied.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Allow user to record mouse and keyboard macros.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Download and change your desktop wallpaper.
- Keep your favorite apps, control panel, websites, files and fol...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Capture and print out anything on PC screen via hotkeys.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Get transparent menus on your desktop.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Revive your Start Menu in Windows 8.
- Stick your notes on desktop to read them at any time.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Control volume by using mouse button and wheel anywhere on the ...
- Keep track of your scheduled events.
- Place your cursor at a defined place on desktop.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Display a flag or a symbol by your mouse cursor while detecting...
- Make you laugh for hours.