Clementine is a multiplatform music player. It is inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music.
What's new in this version:
- (Android Remote) Add kittens support.
- Rename SkyDrive to OneDrive.
- Don't include the user's IP address in the log (from the network remote settings dialog).
- (Debian) Fix a bug with HTTPS logins to all cloud storage providers.
- (Mac OS X) Fix a bug in the workaround for a weird font issue on 10.9.
- (Mac OS X) Fix rendering of source icons on retina displays.
- (Android Remote) Don't... See all new features »