From David Sansome:
Clementine is a multiplatform music player. It is inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music.
What's new in this version: * Podcast support with integration with gpodder.net.
* Add support for indexing and playing music from Google Drive.
* Add Soundcloud support.
* Add jazzradio.com support.
* Moodbar support.
More Products to Consider
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Convert WMV, AVI, MP4, MPG, Real, FLV... for iPod, iPhone.
- Rich and deep iTunes visualizer and screensaver.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Browse the web with easy by flicking with gestures.
- Transfers Spotify playlists to Google Music All Access.
- Watch YouTube videos in a player.
- Convert protected M4V files to MP4, MOV, iPod, iPhone or audio ...
- Elegant, playlist-based music player.
- Digital video editing system.
- Convert video and audio files into various formats.
- Tool for changing the tempo, pitch and sampling rate of a music...
- Autotag mp3, m4a, mp4, m4p, ogg vorbis, flac files.
- Multi-source music player: your local music, Spotify, Groovesha...
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Shanghai-style tile matching game.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content