From David Sansome:
Clementine is a modern music player and library organiser, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music. It is a multiplatform music player with Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX, download missing album cover art from Last.fm, and queue manager.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.1 fixes a crash that would always occur for some users.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Get the multiplatform music player on your system.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Transpose the chords to the suitable key.
- Play variety of audio files on PC.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Play a brain teaser game on your PC.
- Change the quality of your MP3 files.
- Create panorama photo on your desktop.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Simulate a fully functional transportation system and watch you...
- Create and record music in your computer.
- Play memory games and computer activities for young children.
- Convert and edit video, burn video on discs, and share video wi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Get an interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF.
- Use EQ plug-in for mixing and mastering music.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great on Linux never tried it on Windows"
Version: Clementine Music Player 1.1.1
1. Good selection tools for exclusive use of different audio interfaces. I use more than one external device and it is easy to set up for each one.
2. It hosts SOMA FM :D (a + point in my view)
3. Easy to navigate through thousands of music and audiofiles
4. Fast and responsive
5. Clear intuitive interface
6. Easy to install and configure
-Doesn't come even close to Foobar2000 which is clearly the best one for Windows (but that one is not as easy to get into the shape you want it)
- Doesn't have batch editing of tags for musicfiles. (important for organising your library and ripping CDs or burning CDs)
-Not many extensions available
I really like it, use it and would recommend it on GNU/Linux, but it is still a virgin on the Windows platform. It's good, but there are better ones out there among the offerings. It may be a strong contender in the future.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content