With Classic Menu for Word 2010, you will enjoy the old look of Word 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It shows classic menus and toolbars on the ribbon of Microsoft Word 2010, and brings back the classic view and old interface. It makes Word 2010 look like 2003, XP and 2000. If you are used to the old interface (main menu, standard and formatting toolbar), sometimes it is very difficult to locate the command item which you want to process.
It is very easy to deploy the software to client computers in your enterprise or organization. You don't need learning, trainings or tutorials any more when you begin using Microsoft Word 2010. All new features of Word 2010 have been included in the classic menus, and you can still enjoy many Word 2003, 2000, 2002 and 2007 functions which have been removed from the ribbon of Word 2010 by Microsoft. Users can browse the entire menu and call old commands with familiar keyboard shortcuts. They just need to simply insert Q into the original shortcuts of Word 2003.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- View, print and copy Word documents even if you don't have Word...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert Word DOC or TX files into HTML.
- Search for a particular keyword in your documents and replace a...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Bring classic menus and toolbars to Ribbon of Microsoft InfoPat...
- Recall the information from all your installed applications.
- Find tools and command items on word.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Automate your invoice management and boost productivity.
- Bring Classic Menus and Toolbars to Ribbon of Microsoft PowerPo...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create project plans in a few clicks.
- Bring back classic toolbars and menus to Office Home and Studen...
- Show Classic Menus and Toolbars on the Ribbon of Microsoft Word...
- Add various color patters to your presentation.
- Show classic toolbars and menus in Microsoft Office 2010 and 20...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content