ChurchInfo is a church database Web application to help churches track members, families, groups, pledges, and payments. ChurchInfo includes features to track pledges and payments by family, generate reminder and tax letters, automate donations by bank draft and credit card, create groups, schedule meetings in WebCalendar, generate maps, and facilitate an annual pledge drive.
This is an active development program with a commitment to frequent, stable releases. This software is installed on your Web server and then accessed with any Web browser.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2.13 has been updated for compatibility with newer versions of PHP and MySQL. The Google map feature is improved.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track donations, generate reports, and send statements to donor...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Manage religious organizations memberships, events, and finance...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage church members, groups and organizations, and expenses.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Read e-Bible with covers, turning pages, and artwork on your PC...
- Track donors and donations and issue receipts for charities and...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Record, view, edit, and merge GEDCOM data and create charts and...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create karaoke songs.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create Chinese and English karaoke songs.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Displays flags of European member states one after another or o...
- Track chat-room sessions, e-mails, and instant messages, and pr...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Protect your family from online threats while searching the Web...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A great organizational asset for those on a budget!"
Version: ChurchInfo 1.2.11
It serves the majority of needs that you'd expect from a paid ministry database & does so for free! It's user friendly & very flexible. If you're not familiar with ftp or file permissions it may be a challenge.
1 -- Giving statements (tithes) are usually generated per household instead of individual when applicable, but differentiation can be made by notating each payment and will show on the report, so it promotes honesty within the family unit & on taxes.
I really was glad to find this product. Our ministry is small (right now) but we seek to do all things in excellence and this product is a great help! I am the head administrator of our church and I believe it to be a wonderful resource for ministries who have a tight budget. You can grant access and control who can view or change it.
It isn't real flashy but it is efficient! Support is available but you will have to seek it out.
Bonus: It's web based so you can access or make changes from anywhere.
*If it printed individual reports to family members, I would have given it five stars.