ChurchInfo is a church database Web application to help churches track members, families, groups, pledges, and payments. ChurchInfo includes features to track pledges and payments by family, generate reminder and tax letters, automate donations by bank draft and credit card, create groups, schedule meetings in WebCalendar, generate maps, and facilitate an annual pledge drive.
This is an active development program with a commitment to frequent, stable releases. This software is installed on your Web server and then accessed with any Web browser.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2.13 has been updated for compatibility with newer versions of PHP and MySQL. The Google map feature is improved.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track donations, generate reports, and send statements to donor...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage religious organizations memberships, events, and finance...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage church members, groups and organizations, and expenses.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Read e-Bible with covers, turning pages, and artwork on your PC...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Track donors and donations and issue receipts for charities and...
- Record, view, edit, and merge GEDCOM data and create charts and...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create karaoke songs.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create Chinese and English karaoke songs.
- Displays flags of European member states one after another or o...
- Track chat-room sessions, e-mails, and instant messages, and pr...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Protect your family from online threats while searching the Web...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A great organizational asset for those on a budget!"
Version: ChurchInfo 1.2.11
It serves the majority of needs that you'd expect from a paid ministry database & does so for free! It's user friendly & very flexible. If you're not familiar with ftp or file permissions it may be a challenge.
1 -- Giving statements (tithes) are usually generated per household instead of individual when applicable, but differentiation can be made by notating each payment and will show on the report, so it promotes honesty within the family unit & on taxes.
I really was glad to find this product. Our ministry is small (right now) but we seek to do all things in excellence and this product is a great help! I am the head administrator of our church and I believe it to be a wonderful resource for ministries who have a tight budget. You can grant access and control who can view or change it.
It isn't real flashy but it is efficient! Support is available but you will have to seek it out.
Bonus: It's web based so you can access or make changes from anywhere.
*If it printed individual reports to family members, I would have given it five stars.