From Rainbow Innovations:
If you would like to keep track of time around the world... Chronos Clock is for you !! Whether it's business, family or chat friends, Chronos Clock, is the perfect program. Chronos...The clock that`s able to display multiple clocks with different time zones & countdown/event timers in a floating desktop clock bar. Chronos Clock is simple to install and easy to use. If you need to know the time in other countries you can quickly set up a clock showing the current time anywhere in the world, Chronos also calculates Daylight and Standard time variations and can display your clock in a variety of digital/analog formats. Chronos Clock includes the following features: Multiple clocks each able to show a different time zone.Each clock can use a standard or user customized display format. Powerful alarm system, allowing you to setup multiple one-time or repetitive alarms linked to your clocks. Each alarm can display an Alert message, play an alarm sound, play a CD, run another program, open files, open web pages or power off the PC. Any combination as required. Countdown/Event Timers. Each timer can use a standard or user customized display format. Clock bar auto hide feature, letting Chronos fade away when not needed. Spoken announcements using the SAPI speech system or Microsoft Agent to speak the time and announce alarms. Time Converter, to let you easily calculate time differences. Calendar/memo notes, which includes a reminder system to give notice of important dates, appointments etc. Internet time synchronization using NTP/SNTP time-servers, to keep your PC's clock up to date. Quick Reminder set-up for quick alarm reminders. Easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI)Comprehensive help file. Automatic Updates. Checks online for program and time zone data updates automatically. And much more. System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7/8 10MB disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 5.00.30 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- An easy to use timezone, timesync, calendar, wallpaper and alar...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Add a beautiful looking and fully customizable world alarm cloc...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place alarm clock on your desktop and wake up by alarm timed to...
- Display a day/night view of a world map, calendar, and clock.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Display an analog, digital, or text-based clock.
- Display clock type of an analog, digital, or both at the same t...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Enhance fonts, colors, backgrounds, and functions of your compu...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Get reminders with a talking alarm clock.
- Set up alarm clock with customized sound and message.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Get an appointment calendar and an alarm for your desktop.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is pop up software"
Version: Chronos Clock 4.07.15
it selects the time from numerous sources and allows you to input your own source.
I would avoid downloading this piece of software. Several times a day it will pop up asking you if you want to upgrade the software. When you push no, it will open up your browser and it will take you to its website. it is really quite annoying.
there are plenty of other software selections that will not be this obnoxious.