From Tamas Gal:
ChronoSlider is a nice tiny tool to help you manage alarms and timers with a unique user interface. Define a global hotkey and set an alarm or timer with only two mouse clicks. You choose the alarm time and a predefined alarm message with sliding your mouse across the screen. Create your own Chronolings or use the predefined ones to execute timed (and recurring) AppleScript commands.
What's new in this version: GUI improvements
More Products to Consider
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Themeable GTD to-do list app with cloud sync.
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Screenshot tool with important features for frequent screen sho...
- Personal task management.
- Alternative to other mileage tracking apps that require recordi...
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Puts your calendar directly on your desktop, so it's always ava...
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Automatically encrypts, saves and syncs notes via Dropbox on th...
- Tool to assist with presentations or recorded tutorials.
- Outlining tool featuring a horizontal tree view.
- Set audio files, movies, CD tracks, and Internet radio stations...
- Screen ruler to measure width and height in pixels.
- Displays a magnified view of whatever is underneath the mouse c...
- Personal journal with blogging and video support.
- Advanced configuration for Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and MacB...
- Displays mouse position in menu bar.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content