From Flextron Bt.:
Create backing tracks, explore chords, chord progressions with this music composition software. Practice, compose, arrange, learn or teach music with this auto accompaniment program. Jam along with your computer. Enjoy 102 music styles (rock, blues, country, bluegrass, pop, jazz, Latin, dance, etc.). ChordPulse is an automatic accompaniment generator, a music arranger program, a songwriting tool, a music trainer, a drum machine with bass, a metronome with chords, and more. It lets you create custom jam tracks to play along with, experiment with music styles and chord progressions easily, practice scales, learn solos or practice full songs, play at various tempos in 4/4 or 3/4 time signatures, play in different key signatures, improve your timing. Choose a chord progression, click a music style, and just start playing or singing. Be creative with harmonies, chord inversions, slash chords, basslines. Explore musical concepts and genres in an interactive way. No matter what your musical instrument (electric guitar, acoustic guitar or bass guitar, banjo, saxophone, trumpet, fiddle, flute, or blues harp), whether you are a beginner or a professional musician, jamming or training with ChordPulse can be equally beneficial for you. Songwriters or singers can use ChordPulse as a simple and responsive music composition software or arranging tool. Instrumental backing tracks can be saved as standard midi files for further processing in a midi sequencer software or midi file editor. ChordPulse is an automatic accompaniment program you can install in seconds and learn to use in minutes. It is a midi music application with minimal software and hardware requirements. You only need a Windows PC with a standard sound card. In addition, ChordPulse works with any General Midi compatible hardware, midi software synthesizer or midi sound module.
What's new in this version: Support for transposing instrument players, enhanced midi export.
More Products to Consider
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Bring color to your music practice or improvisation sessions.
- Create backing tracks, explore chords, chord progressions.
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Learn how to play and practice playing on fretted instruments.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Improve your guitar skills, play multimedia files, and edit tab...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Learn to play guitar.
- Create and edit sheet music for many types of fretted stringed ...
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Practice and train your notes, scales and chord positions on a ...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Learn playing bass guitar.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Look up and determine what chords you are playing and how they ...
- Find and play Internet video.
- Learn fundamentals of music via PC.
- Learn and practice guitar, bass, or any fretted instrument.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Clear, simple and effective!"
Version: ChordPulse 2.2
I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to start composing an arrangement with Chordpulse - what functions were not immediately obvious, I learned after watching 2 minutes of video on the Chordpulse site. For simple and inexpensive software, the editing tools are impressive and powerful.
You have no control over the specific instrument sounds and beats used for accompaniment. They provide a long and varied list of preset styles, but I had trouble finding one exactly right for what I wanted to do, and was frustrated by not being able to create/edit my own.
Overall, a great program - it's perfect for someone who wants a simple tool to create accompaniments without getting deeply involved in a complex program with a steep learning curve.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content