From Flextron Bt.:
Create backing tracks, explore chords, chord progressions with this music composition software. Practice, compose, arrange, learn or teach music with this auto accompaniment program. Jam along with your computer. Enjoy 102 music styles (rock, blues, country, bluegrass, pop, jazz, Latin, dance, etc.). ChordPulse is an automatic accompaniment generator, a music arranger program, a songwriting tool, a music trainer, a drum machine with bass, a metronome with chords, and more. It lets you create custom jam tracks to play along with, experiment with music styles and chord progressions easily, practice scales, learn solos or practice full songs, play at various tempos in 4/4 or 3/4 time signatures, play in different key signatures, improve your timing. Choose a chord progression, click a music style, and just start playing or singing. Be creative with harmonies, chord inversions, slash chords, basslines. Explore musical concepts and genres in an interactive way. No matter what your musical instrument (electric guitar, acoustic guitar or bass guitar, banjo, saxophone, trumpet, fiddle, flute, or blues harp), whether you are a beginner or a professional musician, jamming or training with ChordPulse can be equally beneficial for you. Songwriters or singers can use ChordPulse as a simple and responsive music composition software or arranging tool. Instrumental backing tracks can be saved as standard midi files for further processing in a midi sequencer software or midi file editor. ChordPulse is an automatic accompaniment program you can install in seconds and learn to use in minutes. It is a midi music application with minimal software and hardware requirements. You only need a Windows PC with a standard sound card. In addition, ChordPulse works with any General Midi compatible hardware, midi software synthesizer or midi sound module.
What's new in this version: Support for transposing instrument players, enhanced midi export.
More Products to Consider
- Create backing tracks, explore chords, chord progressions.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Watch and record online TV Channels worldwide, Justin.tv channe...
- Bring color to your music practice or improvisation sessions.
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Correct deficiencies of room acoustics using multipoint compens...
- Make decisions when it is hard to choose from similar options.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Manage HTPC and play your favorite media from anywhere.
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- Predict horse race results with accuracy.
- Play and produce music via virtual instrument plug-in.
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Turn your PC into an easy to play virtual piano, synthesizer, o...
- Learn physics and play question-and-answer games.
- Draw a random photo or number for a raffle.
- High Performance Digital Audio Workstation.
- Watch DStv Mobiles DVB-H mobile television broadcast on Windows...
- Manage quality control processes in software development.
- Search and watch latest movie trailers.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great interface! Great results!"
Version: ChordPulse 2.1.1
The Chordpulse program quickly and flawlessly helped me accomplish EXACTLY what I needed - to create backing tracks for my music without having to deal with a complicated interface or individually enter in a ton of notes. The program is extremely intuitive and versatile without being overwhelming. Though the resulting tracks are generated in midi voices, with so many styles to choose from - they're perfect for accompanying my composition and practice sessions.
It'd be nice to have a bit more control over the instrument choices for the different styles.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content