CherryPicker is an OSX XML Patch File editor and format converter with many features that will help you convert and customize your patch lists from Cubase, OMS or FreeMIDI to the new XML midnam format. Imports MOTU expander files, and provides a MIDI file player for patch auditioning.
What's new in this version: Version 2.62 is a maintenance release that fixes a minor bug. See the included release notes for details.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Allow Flash or Java video streaming.
- Drag & drop files to compute SHA-1, MD5, other hash values.
- Secure delete or encrypt/decrypt a file or folder.
- Make screensavers for Mac and Windows using QuickTime, Flash, i...
- Converts mouse movements to MIDI-controller (CC) messages.
- Build and deploy desktop apps with Adobe Flash and Flex.
- Import contact information from LDIF files to the Address Book.
- Professional video, audio, film, effects and encoding tools.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content