Chandler is intended to be an open source personal information manager for email, calendars, contacts, tasks, and general information management, as well as a platform for developing information management applications. It is currently under development and will run on Windows, Mac, and Linux-based PC's.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Compress, encrypt, and backup files on your Windows PC.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage your personal information.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Store and categorize your contacts, to-do lists, and notes.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Organize your data.
- Import your iTunes playlists into Windows Media Player and vice...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Tasty Notes for your Windows desktop.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Enable .ogg file support for your Windows Media Player.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: