Chandler is intended to be an open source personal information manager for email, calendars, contacts, tasks, and general information management, as well as a platform for developing information management applications. It is currently under development and will run on Windows, Mac, and Linux-based PC's.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Import your iTunes playlists into Windows Media Player and vice...
- Synchronize automatically your Microsoft Outlook data between 2...
- Collect, record, and monitor any incoming or outgoing e-mails.
- Enable .ogg file support for your Windows Media Player.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Create and design any type of databases.
- Perform file downloads using Background Intelligent Transfer Se...
- Compress, encrypt, and backup files on your Windows PC.
- Perform joint work on public calendars.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: