The program allows the user to edit RTF, TXT, HTM, and HTML files and now comes with a file converter that converts Word files to RTF and vice versa. You can also copy the contents from other programs and paste them into this program. People using other formats such as DOC and DOCX can save those files to the formats used by the CesarUSA Text Editor BS by using the Save As feature and choosing the desired format or use the converter the CesarUSA Text Editor BS provides. CesarUSA Text Editor BS uses the RTF format. Those files will have the extension RTF. You can easily open them in Word and other programs and save them in other formats such as DOC and DOCX. One of the advantages of this program is that it suggests words for the user to choose from and incorporate them into the text being typed. You use a number to choose which you want typed. That is what is often called auto completion. This program offers two auto completion modules to choose from. The user can add words to the auto completion dictionary, but should then rebuild the dictionary by using the "Build dictionary" menu item in the program so that he can use the new words during the auto completion. A very large dictionary could cause that the suggestions appear a little slow depending on the speed of the computer being used.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 adds a copy toolbar with several copy buttons, more buttons in the Common Utility Toolbar, a file converter that converts MS Word files to RTF files and vice versa, and a new toolbar full of functions to help you work faster.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Swiss Army Knife of editors - text, HEX, terminal, Programmers ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- View and edit text, HEX, and HTML files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Edit RTF, TXT, and HTML files with autocompletion.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Type texts in word processor that works like an old school type...
- View and edit text, HEX, and HTML files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Develop Web solutions combining seamless editing features with ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Store all your text documents in a virtual library.
- Grab Web quotes, pics, and videos.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Write your texts in full screen with full markdown support.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Wow! Great program! Very useful!"
Version: CesarUSA Text Editor BS 1.0
Very easy to use. It comes with toolbars that can be activated and deactivated very easily. You can move the toolbars around even outside of the document window. It seems like they update the program often. I found a new version at their website: http://www.cesarusa.com/cesarusa/software/
They provide shortcuts for finding files quickly and setting default directories and default/favorite files. The program has several time saving features I have not seen in other programs.
I did not find the menus to open the user manuals. I asked them and they told me that they know that and are going to include links for those in the next version, but that the user manuals be found by clicking on the Start button in and looking for the folder named CesarUSA Text Editor BS.
The program provides installations instructions in English and Spanish. After the installation you will see the demo/license page and you can enter the license or continue the demo. The program starts with just the formatting toolbar turned on. To use the others you click on View and select the toolbars you want to use. You can move the toolbars around, even to the outside of the program's window. You can close the toolbars by clicking on the x at the top right corner or by right clicking on the toolbar. The search and replace toolbars provide very quick access to those features. I tried the Inline Autocomplete feature and I worked well. I noticed that the www.cesarusa.com website has a new version that provides shortcuts for the autoocomplete suggestions. I also found the latest user manuals there. The link for all of those is located at http://www.cesarusa.com/cesarusa/software/
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content