From Carracho Communications:
Carracho Server turns almost any Internet-connected Macintosh into a powerful chat, news, and file server based on the Carracho protocol. The small memory requirement (less than 2MB) and the multitasking abilities allow you to run a Carracho server in the background while working with your regular applications. Features of this server include chatting, news, and file distribution.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- View faxes from their online fax service.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Encoder: divx, xvid, h264, iPod, mpg, s/vcd, dvd, tivo, psp, mp...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Measure sizes of your files and folders.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- GUI to expand RAR archives.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Find Quake servers over the Internet.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: