From Carracho Communications:
Carracho Client allows users to chat, transfer files, and read news provided by remote Carracho servers. Once connected to a Carracho server, you can meet other users in chat rooms, discuss ideas in newsgroups, and simultaneously download the latest updates for your software, without switching between different applications. All of the features found in IRC, FTP, and Usenet programs are integrated, including multithreaded news, real-time chat, moderated chat rooms, drag-and-drop file transfers, and more. In addition, the Carracho Client allows you to resume downloads, send private messages, and access all administrative functions from a single window.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Set up a Carracho server on your system.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Scan for working online coupon codes during checkout.
- Store and share files on remote servers, chat with other users.
- Full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services ...
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Finds coupons for online shoppers during checkout automatically...
- Brings security to projects.
- Advanced Usenet news server.
- Turn on and use OS X's mail server with one click.
- Web browser.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Translate current page via Google Translate.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content