CardRescue is a photo recovery software for Mac OS X. It can rescue deleted photos and movies, or reformatted photos from digital camera flash memory card. It can also recover lost photos from corrupted flash memory cards. CardRescue recovers your lost pictures from Secure Digital (SD card), Compact Flash (CF card), xD Picture card, MemoryStick, SmartMedia card and more.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover Photos, Videos, Music from from CF Card on Mac.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Blackberry Extractor for Mac extracts data from .IPD (blackberr...
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Checks spelling in several languages.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Browse Time Machine backups and find frequently copied items.
- Open any file with the function keys.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Extend OS X's native file handling capabilities via third-party...
- Generates fractal images.
- Uses facial detection to organize, share, enjoy your photos.
- Mines text data for string occurrences.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Use your digital camcorder to back up data.
All versions:4.9 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Answered my prayers!"
Version: CardRescue 5.30
Recovered photos from my 32 GB class 10 card in a reasonable length of time.
I only used this once so I can't say at this time. I noticed it changed the RAW Nikon format (.NEF) to a .TIF file. Not sure that's much a con but thought I would note it.
I initially used the demo version to recover photos that I had inadvertently deleted from the card. I wasn't sure this was the card that even contained the photos. Much to my relief, lo and behold, the entire photo shoot containing my deleted photos was recovered in tact. This is after I had already reformatted the card in my Nikon. The photos were from a professional photo shoot so I have to say this was the best $39.95 I've spent in a long time! Well worth it!
Version: CardRescue 5.30
It works. It not only retrieved the photos I took that day, but also the photos that I had taken before I formatted the card.
Worked flawlessly on my Mac.
No problems reading a 16GB SD Card.
You can't "preview" RAW photos. Only JPEG.
I could see there were "zero bad sectors" and a several hundred boxes showing photos that could be recovered, I just couldn't see them before buying the product. It worked out 100% GREAT!
Amazing. I thought surely a day's worth of photos from my trip to India would be lost. CardRescue worked flawlessly retrieving my RAW PHOTOS.