CaraCaraC is a characters meter. After counting a text, it displays the total number of characters (including or not including ponctuation marks and unprintable characters) and the number of different characters. For each character it displays the ranking, the number of occurences, the frequency and cumulative frequency in percent. The results can be saved as file or printed. CaraCaraC works with any kind of writing but is chiefly designed for asian writings : in particular, CaraCaraC is a useful chinese characters counter.
What's new in this version:
- It is now possible edit the list of punctuation marks.
Unprintable characters and punctuation marks can be counted or not.
It is easy to know whether a particular character is an unprintable character. It is sometimes difficult to decide whether it is a punctuation mark. A list of punctuation marks is always questionable.
The new Punctuation window allows you to edit the list of characters that CaraCaraC considers as punctuation marks.See all new features »
Add Your Review
Update your reviewSince you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review.
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
More Products to Consider
- Learn hanzi using relationships between Chinese characters, ...Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook suite of applications.
- Pocket calculator using only Chinese characters.Open-source office productivity suite with Microsoft Office ...
- Create & edit PDF, convert PDF to Word, Excel & PowerPoint f...Word processor & page layout app.
- viewer for NFO, ASC, DIZ filesFlip images horizontally, vertically or in both ways
- Use six feature-rich apps for document production and data p...Bridge between OpenOffice/NeoOffice spreadsheets and Java cl...