The Cumulus product line consists of three Editions and numerous Options.
Depending on your requirements and workflow you should decide whether you need the Single User, Workgroup or Enterprise Edition and which Options you need to add on. Right out of the box, Cumulus provides all the features you need in a powerful Digital Asset Management system. But Cumulus can go even further:
its open software architecture and customizability let you integrate Cumulus perfectly into any existing workflow. You can design repeating tasks and workflow efficiently. Cumulus can be easily integrated with other applications.
Cumulus is open for integration and was developed to support all top publishing applications.
That's why you can easily drag & drop images out of Cumulus into other programs, read signatures and keywords out of files and exchange data with other databases. Cumulus supports a variety of storage devices such as external servers and CD-ROM jukeboxes.
What's new in this version:
- Teamwork through advanced collaboration links
- Multi-language support (advantage for international organizations)
- User experience - fresh new look for native client
- Ingestion of metadata through support of new standard IPTC 1.1
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Image database for iRad.
- Desk fan simulator software.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- App to assist tech support with troubleshooting your comp.
- Office suite based on OpenOffice.org.
- Transfer data between FileMaker and PDFs w/embedded fields.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: