CamVerce is screen recorder or editor offers the easiest way to create professional looking product demos, tutorials, video lectures and presentations. CamVerce has seven applications including Recorder, Studio and Converter which allow you to record a screen and edit and convert it to 11 different files formats including AVI, ASF, SWF, DOC, WMV, and PPT formats. There's no need to switch between programs to convert your projects anymore. CamVerce Launcher and Recording Wizard will get you started in no time even if you have never created a multimedia presentation or tutorial.
What's new in this version: - Support Windows 8. - Improved UI and Resource.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Convert HD/any videos to popular formats, extract and convert a...
- Manage shortcut files and launch applications with ease.
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Capture, organize and share notes.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Convert video files into RealPlayer media files and edit them.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Download and manage torrent files.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert various video files to iPhone format.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It only recorded a black Screen"
Version: CamVerce 1.95
Hard to say
After three installation tries, all three recording modes only recorded a black screen. On several occasions when I tried to open Camverce, a pop up message said that it was already running. There was no indication of it running anywhere. It wasn't listed in the task bar, sys tray or in task manager. I had to reboot in each case.update: I did receive a call from someone at Camverce on day 11. They apologized for taking so long to get back with me.
Innoheim's customer support is the worse I've ever dealt with. Information in their online support data base is lacking. The Camverce user forum link listed in the help menu is a dead link.( Error 404: NOT FOUND!) Their web page support request form says they will respond within 12 hours but not in my case. I submitted two requests over two days. After no response on day 4, I called the vendor and made my first request for a refund. They instead gave me an email address for Innoheim liteCam support to try which I did.
There is no telephone number to contact them with either by the way!
liteCam Support respond to my email the next day asking for my system information which I sent. They wanted me to set up an appointment to go to some web page that they would later provide me the URL to and then remotely connect to my PC, if I was comfortable with that. I was not! Not having much confidence in them at this point, I gave them my telephone number since they ignored my request for theirs and asked them to call me. Well, they never did. On day seven, I made another request to the vendor for a refund and that is now in the works.
One thing that I came up with on my own was that I suspect the recording problem may be associated with the automatic hardware acceleration that Camverce performs. When installed on Windows 7, it's an automatic function and there is no manual setting for it.
Updated on Nov 24, 2013
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: