CamVerce is screen recorder or editor offers the easiest way to create professional looking product demos, tutorials, video lectures and presentations. CamVerce has seven applications including Recorder, Studio and Converter which allow you to record a screen and edit and convert it to 11 different files formats including AVI, ASF, SWF, DOC, WMV, and PPT formats. There's no need to switch between programs to convert your projects anymore. CamVerce Launcher and Recording Wizard will get you started in no time even if you have never created a multimedia presentation or tutorial.
What's new in this version: - Support Windows 8. - Improved UI and Resource.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Record, convert, and enjoy movies, video streams, and DVDs.
- Find, download, and convert music and movies on the Internet w...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Manage shortcut files and launch applications with ease.
- Transcode video in real time between H.263, H.263+, H.264, and ...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Search for movie subtitles and download them to your PC.
- Capture, organize and share notes.
- Play various media files using internal codecs.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Convert video files into RealPlayer media files and edit them.
- Create an AVCHD disc (BD5/BD9/BD25) or MKV from a Blu-Ray or MK...
- Download and manage torrent files.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The best bang for your buck. Worth every penny."
Version: CamVerce 1.85
Great Price. I'm against those overcharging software companies
Very straight forward, easy to use
Fast technical support
No Mac version available
Ironically, no video tutorials available even though it's a software designed to create tutorials.
I'm an IT trainer for a telecom company and I've been using several different products including Camtasia and Adobe Captivate. I was originally looking for a simple video recording software for quick video captures and found litecam. This program became my favorite software. A few months later I received a newsletter from this company about Camverce so I decided to give it a try.
Here is what found after 3 weeks. This program has fewer features than Camtasia, if these missing features are important and you use them daily AND are worth $200 to you, go with Camtasia. Don't get me wrong, Camverce is packed with features for its $99 price tag. I believe it will be more than enough for most of people, including myself. None of my trainees noticed any difference between the videos when I played two videos- one I made with CamVerce and the other using Camtasia. I believe anyone should be able to create great tutorial video with CamVerce.
"Difficult to figure out -does not perform as advertised"
Version: CamVerce 1.8
There are none
Too complicated. Video capture off the computer does not work. It comes up black; no video at all!. Defaults are Mono-16bit-22Hz. You have to change them to Stereo-16bit-44Hz every time. No very intuitive. Save your money and look somewhere else.
Don't waste your money or your time. Too frustrating even for me and I've been working on computers for over 30 years.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: