With CamLAN you see your WebCam/NetCam video on all PCs within your LAN or over the Internet. It supports Webcams, Netcams (IP-Cams) (in still picture mode and in motion-JPEG mode) and all video devices which are working with an up to date driver for Windows. CamLAN has a built-in video network server/client functionality which shows the video from all connected video devices on all PCs. Addtional CamLAN has an integrated webserver! So you could easily view all cameras live by simple HTTP request in your webpage. The webserver makes it possible to control the program from remote. You could start/stop the video recording, capture a picture and start an external program. Picture capturing and video recording with timestamps and an overlay image is possible. Multiple languages support!
What's new in this version: Version 3.8 support high resolution mjpeg streams.
More Products to Consider
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Send and receive instant messages, participate in video chat se...
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Manage your LAN or connect two LANs together.
- Search for documents or files in your local area network.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Synchronize your folders and drives in a quick and easy way.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Record videos from your screen, webcam or other video devices o...
- Administer computers on your LAN remotely.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Send and receive messages within LAN.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Search and distribute files on your LAN and FTP servers.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- View the screens of computers connected to your LAN.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Inspect network switches and get a report of the connected devi...
- Set up home security by means of any video device.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Not Windows Vista Compatible"
Version: CamLAN 2.6
When the program exits it tries to write to a .dat file that Windows Vista does not give permission to write to. They need to update their software to use the user account temp folder or application folders to write data out to.
"Easy to use!"
Version: CamLAN 2.6
I have also tested CamUniversal which is great. Camlan is the small version of CamUniversal. The network function and webserver are great for this price.
It's working without problems with my webcams and soon I will try some netcams.
"There are better programs that are free"
Version: CamLAN 1.2
-it slows down both computers extremely what lets normal people make a few virus and spyware scans(and so this program is detected).
-no unintallation file