With CamLAN you see your WebCam/NetCam video on all PCs within your LAN or over the Internet. CamLAN has a built-in video network server/client functionality which shows the video from all connected video devices on all PCs. With the integrated Web server functionality you can view the videos of all cameras on your homepage. Picture capturing and video recording with timestamps and an overlay image is possible. Multiple languages support.
What's new in this version: Version 3.7 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Send and receive instant messages, participate in video chat se...
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Communicate within the company through LAN.
- Get notified to the email alerts and create custom notification...
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Record your videos from connected surveillance cameras with bui...
- Adjust your Web camera in multiple ways.
- Update Eudora's mailbox table of content or mailbox files.
- Monitor and record activities with Webcam from your PC.
- Detect intruders with Webcams in your room and be alerted by e-...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Monitor and record from up to 32 IP cameras and up to 4 USB cam...
- Exploit your webcams and microphones to detect and record movem...
- Turn your PC and camera into a video surveillance system.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Get immediate access to your digital media files from anywhere ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Not Windows Vista Compatible"
Version: CamLAN 2.6
When the program exits it tries to write to a .dat file that Windows Vista does not give permission to write to. They need to update their software to use the user account temp folder or application folders to write data out to.
"Easy to use!"
Version: CamLAN 2.6
I have also tested CamUniversal which is great. Camlan is the small version of CamUniversal. The network function and webserver are great for this price.
It's working without problems with my webcams and soon I will try some netcams.
"There are better programs that are free"
Version: CamLAN 1.2
-it slows down both computers extremely what lets normal people make a few virus and spyware scans(and so this program is detected).
-no unintallation file