From Rob Latour:
CallClerk is an easy to use program that lets you know who is calling on the phone in more ways than you may have thought possible. When a call arrives it can immediately notify you by e-mail attaching the message or fax that was left. CallClerk can also update a web page giving you access to your directory, calls, messages and faxes from virtually anywhere. The program can even send a tweet to your Twitter account or post to your Facebook account. CallClerk can also help screen your calls by showing you the caller's caller id info, announcing their name and sounding a distinctive ring. It can also automatically block unwanted callers (like telemarketers) using your own private list of blocked callers as well as optionally with the help of a community database of nuisance callers. In addition CallClerk can perform internet reverse number look ups and run other programs can be run as a new call arrives. CallClerk can additionally record your phone calls. It has many dial-out features including speed dialing, clipboard dialing and dialing from Internet Explorer and Firefox. If you use Microsoft Outlook, CallClerk can popup the caller's Outlook contact card. CallClerk can report calls to all PCs on your home or office network. Its a great tool for automatically screening your calls and keeping you in touch with who has called.
What's new in this version: Version 5.3.4 is maintenance release.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Establish a Home Entertainment Center environment on your PC.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Capture, illustrate and share your viewing experience.e.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Share and download files via P2P network.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Split and manage downloaded files and accelerate downloading sp...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Clean all unwanted software from your PC in a safe and flexible...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 27 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best of the bunch, Rob did a great Job."
Version: CallClerk 5.3.4
Very configurable. I am using it on a 10 year old XP Home Premium HP Pavilion laptop with a built-in modem. I wiped the hard drive and installed a fresh factory image on the HD then stripped out the extra junk and applied service packs up through 3 and latest updates. CallClerk took to this computer like a fish to water,
everything works GREAT. I love being able to customize the blocking message with the three tones. I use a phone company "Not In Service" message that I found on the net followed by that very annoying fast busy. Works great to get rid of CARD SERVICES and all the other pest and scam callers that ignore the do-not-call list. I also started using it on those political calls to.
None that I have observed. I have been using it for over a month now.
I originally bought the Digitone call blocker. It works fine but has a very limited memory for amount of numbers that it will block. I looked at the Panasonic wireless phones with the built-in call blocker but didn't want to spend that much money. CallClerk walks on water by comparison to them. There are so many features that initial setup might confuse some. Play with it a bit and all becomes clear.