From Rob Latour:
CallClerk Caller ID Software is an easy to use program that lets you know who is calling on the phone in more ways than you may have thought possible. When a call arrives it can immediately notify you by e-mail attaching the message or fax that was left. The program can also update a web page giving you access to your directory, calls, messages and faxes from virtually anywhere. The program can even send a tweet to your Twitter account. CallClerk can also help screen your calls by showing you the caller's caller id info, announcing their name and sounding a distinctive ring.
CallClerk can also automatically block unwanted callers (like telemarketers) using your own private list of blocked callers as well as optionally with the help of a community database of nuisance callers.
In addition CallClerk can perform internet reverse number look ups and run other programs can be run as a new call arrives. CallClerk can additionally record your phone calls. It has many dial-out features including speed dialing, clipboard dialing and dialing from Internet Explorer and Firefox. If you use Microsoft Outlook, CallClerk can popup the caller's Outlook contact card. CallClerk can report calls to all PCs on your home or office network. Its a great tool for automatically screening your calls and keeping you in touch with who has called.
What's new in this version: various tweaks and improvements
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Add professional voice mail and fax support to your home or bus...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Use your PC as a communications distributing center.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Record, save, and organize telephone calls.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Monitor incoming calls to block telemarketers.
- Turn your computer into a full-featured telephone switchboard.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Enhance your PC with calling machine functions.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Manage your faxes, record calls, and much more.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Stay in control of your incoming phone calls.
- Identify callers and manage contacts from your PC.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Identify callers and zap telemarketers before answering the cal...
- Track incoming calls and create a list of contacts.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 25 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
"The best business solution I've found so far"
Version: CallClerk 4.2.4
All the options to meet the needs from personal to business use.
Use with smart phones.
Database for logging and retiving repetitive service calls.
Outstanding personal attention to needs for custom requests!
great price and free upgrades
if anything too many options...but can be turned off if not needed
Purchased the software to eliminate the need for pagers for on call service techs.
Rob provided personal one on one help to customize the software to meet my needs which is unheard of these days.
After a few calls for help we had it working flawlessly and dont know what we would do without it now.
If you have a small to medium business that provides service after hours this software is a must!
If anyone claims this software does not work they are crazy!
"The best call filtering software, period."
Version: CallClerk 4.1.5
Most compatible with modems. Easiest to configure. Stores incoming messages. Rings on your PC speaker optionally upon receiving a call. Plays one .wav file of your choice to pests and disconnects the pest after no more than two rings.
So many options available that the menu looks a bit cluttered and could use better organization. The help documentation is not comprehensive in all cases. Only .wav files may be used as answering machine messages, not .mp3.
Never have to deal with phone pests again. Ever. Period. Achieve total control over your telephone line.
It is better than all other competing programs, and yes, I have tried all of the free ones and all of the trial versions. Call Clerk is worth $350 and is a bargain at $35. Some of the negative reviewers here are obvious shills put forward by competitors. What they have written about Call Clerk is not true.
Call Clerk is head and shoulders above its competitors. I cannot believe that people are actually bothering with other programs when this one is so obviously superior in every way. I spent forty hours evaluating all of the programs on CNET and many other file venues and this one was the best. That is why I bought it and became a registered user.
I was having trouble with my phone line because telemarketers and other pests were calling on a regular basis, hanging up or leaving canned messages on the answering machine. I considered changing my phone number, but instead installed Call Clerk on one of my rigs. Well, all my phone trouble is over now thanks to Call Clerk. Pests don't call as much either, because they learned what happens.
First, I disabled all the ringers on my telephones, leaving only the PC speaker on, so that Call Clerk controls whether a ring is announced. Pests are not announced. Pests are disconnected after two rings. They are given a message to the effect that they are the scum of the earth and their illegal actions are being logged. Friends are permitted four rings, and then given a friendly message and permitted to leave a message for up to two minutes.
The thing about Call Clerk is it just works. Other products don't. Other products have limited functionality. They let everyone leave a message, even pests. They don't have call filtering capability. Or they won't allow the user to change the outgoing message or the ring tone. What I like about Call Clerk is that it is fully configurable. The menu is not perfect, no. The documentation could use a fair amount of editing as well. I wouldn't say it is easy to customize, but once you customize it, you're done forever.
Every PC in the world should have Call Clerk installed by default. It is more valuable than Microsoft Office. It is more useful than Microsoft Office. Everyone needs it, and everyone should have it.
If you think you don't need it, just wait until your phone # gets on somebody's list and they start calling you every single day and hanging up or leaving unpleasant and unwanted messages. It will happen to you or someone you love eventually. Then you will be in the market for Call Clerk. Or else you will call the phone company and get your # changed, and then inconvenience all your friends and lose contact with some people. The choice is yours. Install and pay a measly $35 for Call Clerk, or pay the phone company $60 to change your number and then make a hassle for all your friends.
Version: CallClerk 4.1.5
this software suck it wont work at all
don't waste your money on this software mark my word.
1 to 10 and 10 is the highest -5
"It answers the line, but no messages are saved."
Version: CallClerk 3.1.4
Lots of settings for good customization.
1. No messages that were left were actually recorded.
2. The Outlook setup found all contact databases including backups and transfer databases for my palm software and Plaxo. When it popped-up my contacts there were lots of windows opened and when I tried to deselect the erroneous databases in Outlook settings page, the refresh method momentarily disabled the interface and then restored the check next to the item I was trying to disable. Checking the log there were errors about being unable to change "(" to boolean.
3. It continued to display caller as unknown even after it found matching Outlook items.
4. Help files are inadequate.
"Great Program - Very Customizable"
Version: CallClerk 3.1.4
Does everything I want and more. My 2 favorite features are...
1. You can have the program set up so it will immediately do a reverse lookup on Google or any internet reverse directory service you choose.
2. I have it set to email me every number that calls. In Outlook, I have a filter set up so there's a folder with a email record of who called when.
Version: CallClerk 3.0.7
It supports a lot of ways to notification. You will never miss any calls.
Version: CallClerk 3.0.6
It supports notification via phone call so i choose it.
Version: CallClerk 3.0.6
There're many other software but i choose this because it support lot of ways of notification. Good sotfware.
"Great Product Great Service Great Price!!!"
Version: CallClerk 3.0.1
Rob cares about the client. He provides a great deal of support info on the website, but if you need additional help just ask. It is such a pleasure to email a question about software and actually get a detailed answer--very rare these days. He even offered to phone me to discuss my modem issue. Highly recommended!
"Over the top!"
Version: CallClerk 3
Stability, reliability, simplicity, effectiveness, & support (problems were with my hardware and Rob phoned me _in person_ to help me correct them!)