From Takashi T. Hamada:
CalendarOnDesktop is a little application that displays calendars on the desktop of your Mac. Move and resize the calendar. Display a calendar in matrix or inline. Display more than one month. Edit the style of calendar. Manage and change multiple appearances. Display iCal events and tasks.
What's new in this version: [Added] In the Global preference, added an option to display calendars and clock only on the current workspace.
[Fixed] Refined the algorithm for saving and restoring the locations of calendar and clock under multi-monitor environment.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Manage your calendars and gain quick access to your appointment...
- Get fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Scrabble word value calculator.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- Hides apps that are open but not in use.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Stream movies and TV shows from iTunes to your iPad, iPhone, or...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Colorful desktop clock.
- Small Christian calendar.
- Clipboard manager.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 14 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"do not like this, sorry."
Version: CalendarOnDesktop 1.3.5
easy to buy.
shows on desktop.
hard to change date,
not easy to use,
hard to close.
I just want to add my warning to others: DON'T BUY THIS!
It is more an annoyance than a help.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content