From Alexander Lindenstruth:
CalendarMenu is a Mac OS X menu bar application, which provides a small calendar showing all informations you need to keep track of all upcoming appointments, birthdays and reminders in the blink of an eye. It deliberately forgoes showing a overly filled calendar containing every single event whtin one window to keep things clear and orderly. Instead different event types are marked accordingly, for example birthdays or all-day events. A more detailed view with all events of the selected calendars is shown when you click on a calendar day or week. It also allows you to mark tasks as completed without interrupting your current activities by opening iCal.
- shows all iCal calendar events
- calendars and (on OS X 10.8 and newer) reminder lists can be selected individually
- highlights birthdays from the OS X Address Book or the iCal birthday calendar
- differentiates between normal and all-day events
- can indivually hide normal events and/or events spanning multiple days
- shows an overview of all events of the selected calendar day or week
- supports US and ISO calendar layout irrespective of the current system locale
- allows to quickly mark tasks as completed or pending without leaving CalendarMenu
- lists all or only pending and overdue tasks on the main window
- shows due dates of reminders within the calendar
- lists reminders with due date together with all other calendar events in daily and weekly overviews
What's new in this version:
- added a possibility to only show current reminders becoming due within x days
- added option to hide reminders without due dates
- added a new corner menu for launching system apps like Calendar or Contacts
- added colour picker for birthdays read from the OS X address book
- added the possibility to specify a global (system wide) keyboard shortcut for opening CalendarMenu
- added a few keyboard shortcuts for calendar navigation... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Personal task management.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Edit or set events and alarms in iCal by keyword; add attendees...
- Get multi-time clock with different time zones.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Create calendar events quickly and with little effort.
- Menu bar calendar that integrates with iCal.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Puts your calendar directly on your desktop, so it's always ava...
- Simple address book organizer, works with tab delimited files.
- Themeable GTD to-do list app with cloud sync.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Automatically encrypts, saves and syncs notes via Dropbox on th...
- Set audio files, movies, CD tracks, and Internet radio stations...
- Outlining tool featuring a horizontal tree view.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Find out how millions of users worldwide have revolutionized th...
- Moves past events to an archive calendar for export.
- Attach metadata, due dates, projects, priorities to email.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content