Caddy is a advanced vector based program but very easy to use. In this program you can draw lines, rule lines, rectangles, ellipses, polybeziers, polygons, poly lines, text and images. You can rotate and resize all the objects exactly like you want. All objects have many different kind of options that you can set very easily. The program have a special object inspector to set all options of the work sheet and also all options of the objects. The work sheet can be set in every scale you want and with pixels, millimetre, centimetre, inches and metre. You can print out your projects with paper sizes A0 to A5 and B3 to B5 or your own custom size. The projects you build you can save in commonly files or in a database that you create by your self. You can make combo objects by your self and save them in to a library. When you start a new project you have all these combo objects ready and you can draw them with the mouse from the library and drop them on the work sheet.
More Products to Consider
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- View day and night images of the Earth on your desktop.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Create and edit images in ASP and VB applications.
- Use a free-form drawing tool with various features.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Create illustrations, signs, posters, and banners.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Create applications with the ability to view, create, edit, pri...
- Implement flow charting, vector drawing, and raster imaging int...
- Make technical and working drawings, designs, plans, and diagra...
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Explore new paths with this vector-graphics tool.
- Drive mosquitoes away with your PC by playing an ultra sound.
- Create your own maps of Europe in Illustrator and CorelDraw for...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Create EPS illustrations composed of graphical shapes.
- Draw and add effects to your ideas.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- View and manage images, multimedia, text, HTML, and Microsoft O...