Current Mac OS X malware often persists and automatically starts by using the built-in launch system . This tool makes use of Automatic Folder Actions  in order to create a very basic but effective way of monitoring the addition of new launch objects to standard locations. In case a new object is placed in one of the monitored directories, a pop-up informs the user about the change, who then has in turn to decide if the change was legitimate or not.
What's new in this version: Released rewritten version, properly signed with an Apple Developer ID.
More Products to Consider
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- MacKeeper is like 911 for your Mac.
- System wide Icelandic spell checker.
- CHM file viewer.
- Secure your privacy and maintain your anonymity while surfing t...
- Perl module emulates built-in MacPerl functions.
- Easy access to Apple's built-in Character Palette.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Front-end for the anti spam tool Mailfilter.
- Permanently enables or disables verbose booting.
- Powerful drawing program.
- Avira Free Mac Security will keep your system clean and safe fr...