From Sperandio Christian:
CD2Tunes is a script that works with iTunes to make more directly the audio CD import. I found tirely the import to my iTunes library (put in the CD, get the tracks name, select all tracks, go to the advanced menu and choose the convert action). Anymore, sometimes I convert the same CD twice times. Then, I wrote this applescript and now I only click on it (I put it in my applescript menu). This script does:
- launches iTunes if it's not been yet
- gets the album and tracks names
- verifies if the album is already in the library
- if it isn't then launches the convert action
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Plays excerpts of specified length of selected iTunes tracks.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- AppleScripts palette for iTunes.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.