Allows you to easily enable or disable CD ROM drives on your Windows 2000, 2003, or XP system.
More Products to Consider
- Enable or disable Windows CD-ROM drives across your LAN.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Open and close your CD-ROM tray with a single mouse click.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Control access to various removable drives.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Display an eject button for the CD-ROM drives on your desktop.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Control your Windows screensaver.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- View the Ice Age squirrel surrounded by floating acorns on your...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Enable and disable your Windows floppy drives easily.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Enable or disable Windows floppy drives across your LAN.
- Visualize and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, and help your network run at ...
- Make virtual CD-ROMs on your hard drive.
- Change the speed of your CD-ROM device.
- Turn your PC into a server to enable Unix users to access the W...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1