CNET Editors' review
One of the drawbacks of many basic calculators is that you can't view each operation in a long equation all at once. CCCalc seeks to remedy this problem by providing users with a view of their work as though it's been written on a piece of graph paper. The program isn't crammed with features, but it is a nice alternative for people who like to view their work as they go.
The program's interface is plain, with a keypad at the bottom and the graph paper-style display on top. The keypad can be turned off if users prefer to use their keyboards for input instead. Despite the graph paper appearance, this is not a graphing calculator; it can only handle basic arithmetic. CCCalc does have some pretty comprehensive memory features, and it lets you view the contents of the memory in a separate pane, which is handy. We also liked the fact that users can cut, copy, and paste their work, making it easy to delete certain portions or transfer their computations to another document. The ability to adjust precision and rounding settings is a nice touch, as is the fact that users can change fonts and font sizes. The program comes with an HTML Help file that is surprisingly comprehensive. Overall, CCCalc didn't totally knock our socks off, but it's a decent calculator and would be especially helpful for users who do intensive memory work in their calculations.
CCCalc installs and uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to everyone.
CCCalc is a free calculator for Windows, designed to be an ideal tool for everyday calculations, either professional or occasional. Imagine a desktop calculator which prints all your calculations to a paper tape. Imagine also that you are able to correct any printed character, and the tape will instantly recalculate everything itself. Cool? This is what CCCalc looks like. CCCalc performs plus, minus, divide, multiply and square root operations, and percent calculations. It implies no limitations on precision and provides controllable rounding-up. The text on the tape is editable as if it were a Notepad, so no need to retype the whole expression to correct only one character. Data exchange with any Windows application is available via drag-and-drop or clipboard. The text is stored automatically so the whole calculation history is available for reuse or corrections at any moment, until you delete something yourself. Special data formatting, visible and even editable memory, ability to select font or tune up appearance, etc. - all this makes CCCalc very convenient for everyday quick calculations, either casual or professional.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 adds an ability to comment calculations by text notes
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Make Calculations and save them as executable file.
- Create all kinds of math worksheets and puzzles.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Perform basic math calculations with tips and precision control...
- Perform basic arithmetic.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Teach kids math with this quiz-oriented learning program.
- Perform and save extensive calculations.
- Switch between scientific, financial, and conversion calculator...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Convert fractions to decimals and perform math operations.
- Apply math to selected Excel cells.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Compute, list results, and recalled previous calculations.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Perform basic calculations with customizable interface.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Perform mathematical and mechanical adding functions in your sy...
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"It is best and most confortable for work calculator"
Version: CCCalc 2.2
Easy to work. Easy to edit. Nice soft!
I'm use this calc on my all PCs since 2009 and satisfy fully.
New version 2.2 has small problem: notes should be moved at least on 10-15 squares left, cause not visible.
Best soft - download it, and use!
Version: CCCalc 2.2
easy to edit calculations
autosaves last calculations
has no functions