Bytescout Watermarking Lite is an effective wizard-based image watermarking protection software. Supports JPG, PNG, GIF, animated GIF, TIFF, and multipage TIFF formats. Provides built-in set of more than 16 ready-to-use presets. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Enter amazing and fantastic world.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Protect your Web forms from various spam.
- Convert PPT files into image files.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Convert TIFF files to PDF document.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture the attention of your audience with an animated timelin...
- Manage your desktop shortcuts easily.
- Create and edit animated PNG images directly in your Firefox br...
- Transform images into ASCII art.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Convert DWG and DXF Files to TIF, JPG, BMP, GIF, and PNG.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple good enough"
Version: Bytescout Watermarking Lite 1.5
Simple to use, enough possibilities, suggested.
There is free and pro version. That is respected, but I would like to be the batch function on free version.
Except from the batch function that there not in the free version, I find it good enough for free program, with a lot possibilities and I will work with it.