From Le Repaire du Daimao:
Bullseye is a media file manager that work by modules and display/sort files based on what they are instead of just where they are on the disk. Music module is inspired by Amarok 1.4 and Exaile. It delivers a flexible queues based playing system. Other modules (Pictures & Videos) are meant to organize media files in relation to their form (categories) and their content (universes). It includes library browser show rating sum, playcount sum and burn factor by node, advanced queue management with several flags to apply on queued tracks, stop flag, temp jump, perm jump, bridge source, bride dest, passive filters, Last.fm scrobbling with offline cache support, and function to sync playcounts with Last.fm account.
What's new in this version: Version 0.2.8 includes suggestions and current track widget.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Connect and get daily news wherever you are.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert FLV video and other popular video/audio files to any au...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Collect icons to enter the next level.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Play audio files on your computer.
- Protect your Windows NT, 2000, or XP Pro system.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Race with the fastest car drivers online or alone.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Turn your PC into a fully functional entertainment system.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Record and play sounds without restrictions.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Participate in World War IV, which bursts in space.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Play a Checkers game.
- Listen to Riviera Radio station.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content