- System fonts replacement to add Bulgarian characters.
- Alternative Bulgarian Graffiti layout to write Bulgarian letters. Letters in Bulgarian Graffiti layout look similar to their natural hand-written styles.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Bulgarian letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable keyboards to type in Bulgarian.
- Correct Bulgarian text search and sorting operations.
- Optional: full translation of Palm OS to Bulgarian (all icons, menu, dialogs of built-in Palm OS applications will be translated). Please, check if your device is supported at Bulgarian PiLoc Download Wizard.
- 4 Bulgarian encoding types support (Windows-1251, KOI8-R, Mac+ and ISO8859-5). Encoding can be switched at any time from any application even when working with full translated interface. Multiple encoding support allows to browse internet pages in Bulgarian and work with e-mail messages containing Bulgarian text.
- Mac+ encoding makes possible for Machintosh users to synchronize data in Bulgarian without patching desktop computer.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example, Hebrew and Bulgarian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Bulgarian language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
- Open API allows developers to change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.