Bugzilla is the leading open-source/free software bug tracking system, with high-profile installations at mozilla.org (250,000 entries), Gnome, Red Hat and NASA, among others. It features a comprehensive set of fields, attachment management, inter-bug dependencies, email notification of changes, a powerful query interface, reporting, and web, xml, email and console interfaces. It can be managed entirely using a web-based UI. The user UI is customisable using templates.
Bugzilla is developing rapidly, and has a strong developer and support community in its newsgroup and IRC channel.
Bugzilla also has comprehensive documentation.
Bugzilla is a server application, you must be using your Mac OS X box as a webserver to make use of it.
What's new in this version:
- checksetup.pl no longer fails with "Invalid version format (non-numeric data)" when a Perl module contains an invalid version number.
- Internet Explorer 11 and KHTML-based browsers such as Konqueror can now display buglists correctly.
- When editing several bugs at once and moving them into a new product, bugs restricted to a group in the old product could loose these group restrictions in the new product.
- When the passw... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Open-source web server software.
- Live chat software for customer service and online sales throug...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Delivers web-based interactive flash dashboards and visualizati...
- Track and manage defects, feature and change requests, customer...
- Coin collecting software.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Make and publish your Flash quizzes and surveys.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.