Bugzilla is the leading open-source/free software bug tracking system, with high-profile installations at mozilla.org (250,000 entries), Gnome, Red Hat and NASA, among others. It features a comprehensive set of fields, attachment management, inter-bug dependencies, email notification of changes, a powerful query interface, reporting, and web, xml, email and console interfaces. It can be managed entirely using a web-based UI. The user UI is customisable using templates.
Bugzilla is developing rapidly, and has a strong developer and support community in its newsgroup and IRC channel.
Bugzilla also has comprehensive documentation.
Bugzilla is a server application, you must be using your Mac OS X box as a webserver to make use of it.
What's new in this version:
The following bugs have been fixed in this release:
- checksetup.pl was incorrectly reporting DBI 1.630 (1.63) as being older than 1.614, preventing the upgrade to complete. If you still use Perl 5.10.0 or older, make sure you have the version module installed before running checksetup.pl. If you use Perl 5.10.1 or newer, this module is already available and no special action is required.
- An error about ongdescs.comment_id was thrown by MySQL 5.0 and 5.1 when up... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Open-source web server software.
- Live chat software for customer service and online sales throug...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Delivers web-based interactive flash dashboards and visualizati...
- Track and manage defects, feature and change requests, customer...
- Coin collecting software.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Make and publish your Flash quizzes and surveys.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.