From Allen Smith:
Bricksmith is a Virtual 3D Lego modeling tool. It's an especially useful tool for creating instructions for one's Lego creations. Bricksmith offers thousands of parts and dozens of colors. You'll have the ability to create steps and submodels for intricate creations. This program is based on LDraw, a fan effort to model Lego bricks in 3D. Converters are available to feed your creations into a 3D raytracer for beautiful renderings.
What's new in this version:
- Automatic application update checking and installation
- Fixed texture search path
- Fixed issues with drag handles inside textures
- Fixed object selection inside textures
More Products to Consider
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Create sheets of Passport photos at home.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Read online print media content.
- Get design tools to create your 3D projects.
- Reading, spelling & pronunciation tutor for English.
- Record and analyze athletic movements.
- After Effects plugins for realistic lenses & 3D crystals.
- Interactive 3D modeling software.
- Improve credit scores legally, privately and effectively.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- Improves quality of digital photos using new genetic algorithms...
- General purpose solid and surface modeler.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...