From Allen Smith:
Bricksmith is a Virtual 3D Lego modeling tool. It's an especially useful tool for creating instructions for one's Lego creations. Bricksmith offers thousands of parts and dozens of colors. You'll have the ability to create steps and submodels for intricate creations. This program is based on LDraw, a fan effort to model Lego bricks in 3D. Converters are available to feed your creations into a 3D raytracer for beautiful renderings.
What's new in this version:
- Automatic application update checking and installation
- Fixed texture search path
- Fixed issues with drag handles inside textures
- Fixed object selection inside textures
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Vector drawing program with complex paths, color shading, text ...
- Organize, visualize, and maintain your family history.
- Rotating wide-angle video cube.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- Make and create anything with virtual Lego bricks.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Electronic circuit simulator and analyzer.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Java 3D modeling & rendering studio.
- General purpose solid and surface modeler.