From Allen Smith:
Bricksmith is a Virtual 3D Lego modeling tool. It's an especially useful tool for creating instructions for one's Lego creations. Bricksmith offers thousands of parts and dozens of colors. You'll have the ability to create steps and submodels for intricate creations. This program is based on LDraw, a fan effort to model Lego bricks in 3D. Converters are available to feed your creations into a 3D raytracer for beautiful renderings.
What's new in this version:
- Automatic application update checking and installation
- Fixed texture search path
- Fixed issues with drag handles inside textures
- Fixed object selection inside textures
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Get design tools to create your 3D projects.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- Create sheets of Passport photos at home.
- General purpose solid and surface modeler.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Plugin for Final Cut Pro, Motion and After Effects allows you t...
- Primatte Event uses masking in a live greenscreen shoot with Ap...
- Vector drawing program with complex paths, color shading, text ...
- Personal check designing and printing software.