Book Hunter is a free application for Mac OS X Leopard that catalogs, sorts, and organizes your book collection. To save your time Book Hunter can query online database and easily get all information about your favorite books.
What's new in this version: The last version of Hunter Suite fixed a few bugs with Moutain Lion and introduced support to sync with iPhone 5 and iPad 3.
More Products to Consider
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Read online print media content.
- Reading, spelling & pronunciation tutor for English.
- Record and analyze athletic movements.
- Command line tool to access AddressBook database.
- Reader for multimedia books made in TK3 Author.
- Search multiple internet sites one at a time.
- What happened on any day of the year in history.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Enhance Safari 6.0.
- Displays a binary clock in your menu bar.
- Catalog, sort, organize your movie collection.
- Searches many websites without web form.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"great inventory software"
Version: Book Hunter 1.2
Finds most books, using iSight or manually typing the ISBN.
Gotta work with it to find the various plug-ins.
I was going to give this software a "no stars" because I couldn't export a .csv or a .pdf export with pics. You have to go to the "options" for the .pdf preferences, and you MUST download the add-ons from the plug-in manager under "advanced". Thanks, just what I was looking for!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: