Book Hunter is a free application for Mac OS X Leopard that catalogs, sorts, and organizes your book collection. To save your time Book Hunter can query online database and easily get all information about your favorite books.
What's new in this version: The last version of Hunter Suite fixed a few bugs with Moutain Lion and introduced support to sync with iPhone 5 and iPad 3.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- Keep track of any Topic that can be described in four parameter...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Catalog, sort, organize your movie collection.
- Access and control your home from anywhere using any modern web...
- Catalog, sort, organize your game collection.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- GPS-enabled activity tracking software.
- Catalog invoices & other types of documents.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Interactive periodic table.
- Command line tool to access AddressBook database.
- Keep your Things in the right Place.
- Viewer for Mac video tutorials with subtitles.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- What happened on any day of the year in history.
- Catalog book, music and video collections automatically.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"great inventory software"
Version: Book Hunter 1.2
Finds most books, using iSight or manually typing the ISBN.
Gotta work with it to find the various plug-ins.
I was going to give this software a "no stars" because I couldn't export a .csv or a .pdf export with pics. You have to go to the "options" for the .pdf preferences, and you MUST download the add-ons from the plug-in manager under "advanced". Thanks, just what I was looking for!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: