Bonjour Mounter is a menu bar application that mounts network share points automatically with minimal user intervention. All you have to do is define the list of network shares you want mounted and bonjour mounter will mount it on it's own whenever the server (host) is available.
What's new in this version:
- Removed excessive logging.
- Fixed bug with licensing that caused BM to unregister itself on wake.
- Removed reachability preferences panel, now on by default.
- Requested Features.
- Added Ability to delay a mount per x seconds.(advanced Tab)
- Added Ability to execute shell scripts upon successful mount (advanced Tab)
- Improved Features.
- Mounting code now faster and cleaner
- Better Handling of Bonjour Notifications
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Automount AFP, FTP, http, NFS, SMB volumes at startup.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Schedule unattended backups of important folders, or even your ...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Set up and resume batch downloads of the software you find on t...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Get a configurable file manager.
- Upload files with simple drag and drop.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- FTP/SFTP client.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Cloud backup designed especially for small and medium businesse...
- A clever code editor with the most flexible workspace you've ev...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Transfer files using your favorite Mac FTP program.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Create a repository of your documents.
- Create and edit Web documents remotely.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great app for mobile users"
Version: Bonjour Mounter 3.0.2
I used the freeware version (2.*) and loved it. Now I have moved over to the paid version which is a lot better. It is great for mobile users moving from home networks to office networks.
Sometimes it complains if it cannot find a network, even when you tell it not to.
Great app, well worth $15
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: