Bonjour Mounter is a menu bar application that mounts network share points automatically with minimal user intervention. All you have to do is define the list of network shares you want mounted and bonjour mounter will mount it on it's own whenever the server (host) is available.
What's new in this version:
- Removed excessive logging.
- Fixed bug with licensing that caused BM to unregister itself on wake.
- Removed reachability preferences panel, now on by default.
- Requested Features.
- Added Ability to delay a mount per x seconds.(advanced Tab)
- Added Ability to execute shell scripts upon successful mount (advanced Tab)
- Improved Features.
- Mounting code now faster and cleaner
- Better Handling of Bonjour Notifications
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Automount AFP, FTP, http, NFS, SMB volumes at startup.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Switch between app prefs, data sets using defined profiles.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Send sticky notes to Macs, iPhones, other phones via LAN or Int...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Aqua-native GUI for MacPorts.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Tip & tilt MacBooks to play games, draw, scroll & more in any a...
- Graphical chat system with auto location sensing.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great app for mobile users"
Version: Bonjour Mounter 3.0.2
I used the freeware version (2.*) and loved it. Now I have moved over to the paid version which is a lot better. It is great for mobile users moving from home networks to office networks.
Sometimes it complains if it cannot find a network, even when you tell it not to.
Great app, well worth $15
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: