Bonjour Mounter is a menu bar application that mounts network share points automatically with minimal user intervention. All you have to do is define the list of network shares you want mounted and bonjour mounter will mount it on it's own whenever the server (host) is available.
What's new in this version:
- Removed excessive logging.
- Fixed bug with licensing that caused BM to unregister itself on wake.
- Removed reachability preferences panel, now on by default.
- Requested Features.
- Added Ability to delay a mount per x seconds.(advanced Tab)
- Added Ability to execute shell scripts upon successful mount (advanced Tab)
- Improved Features.
- Mounting code now faster and cleaner
- Better Handling of Bonjour Notifications
More Products to Consider
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Automount AFP, FTP, http, NFS, SMB volumes at startup.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Emulate Wyse, Viewpoint, DEC terminals.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Switch between app prefs, data sets using defined profiles.
- Server log analyzer.
- Send sticky notes to Macs, iPhones, other phones via LAN or Int...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Update DynIPs at dyndns.servermaster.de.
- Aqua-native GUI for MacPorts.
- Synchronize two folders.
- Fast, small graphical Web browser.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- App without menus to make space for menu extras.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great app for mobile users"
Version: Bonjour Mounter 3.0.2
I used the freeware version (2.*) and loved it. Now I have moved over to the paid version which is a lot better. It is great for mobile users moving from home networks to office networks.
Sometimes it complains if it cannot find a network, even when you tell it not to.
Great app, well worth $15
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: