From Fitness Attitudes:
Body composition describes the percentages of fat, bone and muscle in your body. These percentages provide an overall view of your health and fitness in relation to your weight, health, and age. Weight and fat are often used together, but they are not interchangeable. Being overweight does not imply obesity - in fact, many physically fit people are overweight due to muscle gain. However, being "overfat" poses health risks. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Calculate the energy expended for a given exercise based on you...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Keep tabs on your diet and track calories burned.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Monitor your fitness level and progress.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get carbohydrate information for 6000 popular foods.
- Learn how to exercise by working with your own cyberinstructor.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Track and analyze your dieting and fitness activities.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Keep track of your Body Mass Index (BMI) and Resting Metabolic ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Monitor your diet and get cardiovascular and weight training ac...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Practice yoga exercises at home.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Record, organize, and manage all your health and wellness aspec...
- Create your own customizable workouts from multiple movies.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"not what it promises"
Version: Body Composition Basics 1
nothing very generic program
I dont like how generic it is
this is a very generic program, you need to know metric to use it and does not provide the info you are really looking for