CNET Editors' review
Though it helps track your blood pressure readings, Blood Pressure Tracker leaves out some useful conveniences.
The freeware program's bleak graphical user interface lets you log systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as your pulse. You can input as many readings a day as you need to and the program can calculate the average BP for specific dates. However, unlike similar programs, this one doesn't offer graphs and chart options to track high and low readings. We're able to print logs using this tool, though it doesn't provide a preview option and you can't modify the simple reports. Even so, the Blood Pressure Tracker gets the job done, and while it may be no-frills it's also no-charge.
From ASMP Technologies:
Tracks your blood pressure. Stores Systolic, Diastolic and Pulse and gives you an average or printout over a selected period of time. Allows multiple entries on any giving day. You can set the record day to track days you forgot inputting your results.
More Products to Consider
- Record details of your daily blood pressure readings.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Monitor your weight, blood pressure, blood sugar, and body fat.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Monitor and graph blood glucose, blood pressure, pulse, and wei...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Track and chart blood pressure readings and print a comprehensi...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Keep track of your blood pressure and heart-rate measurement re...
- Monitor your blood sugar records.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create and edit music in a recording and mixing environment for...
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Track and organize your daily tasks.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Monitor your family's health by tracking weight, height, and bl...
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Normalize your blood pressure by following a specially designed...
- Chart your blood measurements and track appointments.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Buggy. No way to correct data entry errors."
Version: Blood Pressure Tracker 1
Simple one-screen interface.
Nice interface to show average bp over various ranges of dates.
Annoying splash screen on launch with no way to click past it.
No way to fix data entry errors once Submit is clicked.
Print button gives dialog box that says Page 1 of 296. Fortunately only printed one page.
Would prefer the Enter key moves from field to field. When returning focus to an already entered field, select the data in the field, so new keying will erase the existing data.
Way too buggy for regular use.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: