From Black Omega:
Black Omega is a high fidelity audio player guaranteed to render your music collection at bit perfect resolution. With over 14 years of personal research & development each audio decoder and output pathway has been developed from the ground up and fine tuned in order to seamlessly deliver a perfect audio stream. It is ideal for playback of modern HiRes FLAC files. Highlights include * Playback of up to 192kHz and 24-bit depth. * 7.1 Surround Sound playback. * Integration with iTunes database. * Playback using HAL CoreAudio interface. * Perfectly seamless playback. * Custom mp3, aac, ogg, alac, flac and wav decoders. * An intuitive and complete interface. Based on the philosophy that sound reproduction should be exactly as the original artist intended the audio playback engine ensures a bit-perfect audio stream is delivered directly to your computer's DAC hardware. Taking full advantage of your DAC's playback capacity the realtime critical process renders a perfect seamless surround sound or stereo signal whilst ensuring responsive playback controls. Black Omega has been designed to utilise the full playback capacity of modern 7.1 surround sound cards and multi-channel DACs. This makes this player unique in that it will playback 5.1 surround sound FLAC files perfectly or up/down mix it to match your specific speaker configuration. It can also play stereo tracks simultaneously through your front, surround and rear speakers totally immersing you in a sea of harmony. The vast majority of players use stock libraries to process and decode the various audio formats. Black Omega is unique because I have designed and developed each of its decoders, from the ground up, for the supported audio format. Born from a desire to understand and master the maths and science of psychoacoustics and digital signal processing the development of each decoder has been a journey into algorithmic sorcery and digital alchemy built upon an ever expanding knowledge base.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.1:
- Add test speaker configuration to Audio Preferences.
- Bug fixes in multi-channel mixing.
- Bug fixes to audio layer.
- Improve selection of WAV audio channels.
- Bug fixes in license and settings.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- 3rd person Star Wars game.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Create, modify, and play our own music.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Compete with friends or players from around the globe using som...
- IPod-like audio player on your desktop; link your photos with s...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content