From Ahead Consulting Group:
Bill Cruncher is a comprehensive rate comparison tool for Internet and telecommunication products. It allows you to enter your own billing information to receive personalized analysis in real-time. Don't waste time with slick salesmen, going from store to store, or hours on the phone. Get the unbiased consumer information you need in less time than it takes to write and send an email. The program includes comparisons for cellular plans, long distance, DSL/Cable Internet, calling cards, and toll-free 800 service.
Version 1.0.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Maintain an address database and print addresses on your labels...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Display key information such as time, date, and memory usage.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Store and retrieve your information.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and fill medical information sheet in English, Spanish, ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: