From RWM and Associates:
This is the best electronic Bid Whist game ever created. It works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It plays with a standard 52 card deck, two jokers, a six card kitty, with trump and no trump. You play with a computer partner against two computer opponents. You can save and recall games, show the history of what cards were played for each hand, print all hands, change card backs, create a game by giving each player and the kitty any cards you desire, practice game scenarios by undoing a play to try a different play, set the titles of the players, set the dealer, sort your cards, cut the deck, enable sound and produce statistics. This game is for experts and beginners.
What's new in this version: Version 11.00 features:
- Minor bug fixes (The Best just got Better)
- High Screen Resolution (DPI Awareness) changes to all screens and text displays
- Support for 96DPI(100%), 120DPI(125%), 144DPI(150%) and 192DPI(200% - Limited Screen Resolutions)
- Advanced Kitty Exchange processing to get 2-Suited Hands
- Improved and revised Kitty Test functionality for all players
- Performance Improvements for graphics and game playing
- New System Inform... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play the classic card game of Euchre.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a traditional game of bid whist on your computer.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play a classic card game on your PC.
- Play cards by bidding and winning tricks.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play the classic card games in the RUMMY family.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play the classic card game of Canasta.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play the classic card game of Skat.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play a drinking card game againts your compuert.
- Create and play your own Klondike games.
- Set up the scenario and play poker to become the winner.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 52 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"This is a no-nonsense Bid Whist game that plays well."
Version: Bid Whist for Windows 11.00
This game has speed,human like intelligence, more options than I could ever use and a partner that plays to support my hands.
You must be an average Bid Whist player or this game will beat you, over and over again. The bright side of that is, you will learn and become better.
An excellent and well thought out game with exceptional logic. This game is great for those who think they are Whistologists.
"A very good simulation of playing with real people."
Version: Bid Whist for Windows 11.00
Plays fast with human like intelligence and reads and sends signals like a real partner. I read their Bid Whist Facts page on their web site to get in sync with their style of play. Their logic makes sense.
Do not blink, this game assumes you really want to play Bid Whist and it will teach you as it whips your butt.
I am glad my friend told me about this game. When I finally decided to try it, I thought another one that has poor logic. After it beat my butt a couple of times, I buckled down and became very competitive. At first I was blaming my partner. Then I realized that I was not playing with my partner. What a disadvantage, because the game was surely playing in a partnership mode. Now, me and the game go toe to toe and I must brag that I have a slight advantage when I am not cocky and think I do not need a partner. Whenever I send a question to their support, they have responded with expertise and professionalism. I recommend this game to all Bid Whist Playas. $25 is a cheap price to pay for all the options and quality of play that this game presents.