From Andreas Hegenberg:
BetterSnapTool allows you to easily manage your window positions and sizes by either dragging them to one of your screen's corners or to the top, left or right side of your screen. This lets you easily maximize your windows or position them side by side. In addition to that, you can set keyboard shortcuts in order to move and resize your windows the way you want. BetterSnapTool is very customizable and will change the way you work with your Mac - it supports multiple monitors and hidden dock. You can change the design of the preview window and even set application specific snapping sizes.
What's new in this version: - Mostly bugfixes
- Added some options to the extras menu (move to top left and right without resizing)
- Snap Areas can now also be used to trigger the predefined dimensions/actions
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Move, fullscreen, and pin windows using the green zoom button.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Window tabs when dragged near screen edge.
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Helps reposition windows so you can see more than one at a time...
- Builds SFTP into Finder and all your favorite apps.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Put images, folders, snippets into a temporary floating dock to...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Locks your keyboard so that you can clean it without making inp...
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Protect yourself against accidental data loss.
- Allows you to dock a window to your screen edge and automatical...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content