BatchPhoto is a photo manipulation program that makes it easy to convert, touch-up, annotate, transform, apply effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
With BatchPhoto you can Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and more than 170). Resize pictures automatically and adjust the DPI. Stamp photos with the original Date/Time when they were taken, add Watermarks as Text or Logos, and simple Comments. Automatically Rotate photos based on EXIF metadata. Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black and White, Charcoal and more; Touch-up photos by adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, and Contrast.
What's new in this version:
- Updated visual drag & drop zones for the Annotate filters
- Updated Auto Crop filter to show original image in background
- Fix: Seldomly the application failed to launch
- Fix: Projects, profiles, and scripts didn't work with paths containing special characters
- Fix: The Auto Gamma filter was not working properly
- Fix: The Crop filter was not working properly when dragged to the edges
- Fix: Projects did not pr... See all new features »