BatchPhoto is a photo manipulation program that makes it easy to convert, touch-up, annotate, transform, apply effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
With BatchPhoto you can Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and more than 170). Resize pictures automatically and adjust the DPI. Stamp photos with the original Date/Time when they were taken, add Watermarks as Text or Logos, and simple Comments. Automatically Rotate photos based on EXIF metadata. Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black and White, Charcoal and more; Touch-up photos by adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, and Contrast.
What's new in this version:
- Full support for Windows 10
- Support for High DPI in Windows (200% scaling equivalent with Retina on Mac)
- Improvements to the drag & drop feature in the Comment, Date, Watermark*, Resize, and Crop filters
- The option to pause the photo processing, very useful when processing thousands of photos in one session
- Date - Fully customize the appearance of the stamp with new features like customizable font, stroke effect, shad... See all new features »