BRU Server for Mac OS X is a native Macintosh backup software solution that protects critical information on client/server-based Mac OS X networks. Based on the ultra-reliable BRU engine, BRU Server for Mac OS X delivers the functionality and flexibility to meet your organization's data protection needs.
- Straightforward Installation - Many Functions Automated
- Graphical, Character-Based, and Command Line Management Consoles
- Flexible Disk Staging Provides Disk-to-Disk and Disk-to-Disk-to-tape Support
- Comprehensive Native Tape Device Support
- 100% Coverage of All Mac OS X Filesystem Attributes Including Resource Fork, Finder Information, and All UNIX Permissions
- Backups 100% Verified for Accuracy and Advanced, Leadership Logic Eliminates Most Aborted Restores
- Agents available for most popular operating systems - Windows, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, Irix, AIX, HP/UX, SCO, and more
- Three (3) Versions of BRU Server Provide Highly Scalable, Cost-Effective Backup to Meet Your Needs
What's new in this version:
- Resolved issue with Snow Leopard authentication failures - Snow Leopard is now fully supported by BRU Server 2.0.2.
- Resolved issue with failure on verification pass.
- Resolved issue with incorrect Finder Info assignment on restore to OS X systems.
- Resolved issue with folders being hidden on restore if restored to an alternate location on OS X.
- Resolved issues with the server license file not being properly written and license info not updating in t... See all new features »