From Balance Software:
BPM Assistant is a utility for Mac OS X 10.4+ that allows DJ's to calculate the BPM (beats per minute) of tracks and to locate harmonically compatible tracks when the key of a track is known.
This tool is a freebie and no technical support or warranty is offered.
For anyone interested in building Cocoa applications on Mac OS X, I've made the source code for BPM Assistant available here.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Adds MIDI out support to GarageBand.
- Determine the exact BPM (beats per minute) of any song and upda...
- Interface builder palette.
- Create music and sound effects.
- CD/DVD recording app for burning hybrids, cue/bin files.
- Music composition and production.
- Drag-and-drop app uninstaller that also lets you select from a ...
- Reminds you to take breaks from typing.