BORG Calendar is a combination calendar and task tracking system. The calendar supports all sorts of appointments and also a simple todo list. The calendar functionality is similar to that of other PIMs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Calendar, Palm Desktop, and Yahoo Calendar. The Task Tracker goes way beyond todo's and might better be called a project tracking system. It is basically meant to be a small self-contained Java application that you can run locally (i.e. without a network).
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Monitor and track inventory of your store.
- Calculate measures and convert data with both U.S. and Metric s...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Create graphs from common CSV files.
- Solve complex math problems and build graphs.
- Convert different measures to and from U.S. and British metric ...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Protect your system from the threats of Spyware, Adware, Trojan...
- Application deployment tool.