From Beijing Cesoft:
Excel Server 2005 is an integral information platform built on Excel, MS SQL Server, and Windows OS. It uses Excel as a tool to design templates, produce reports, and query data either locally or remotely under customized authority policies. And it could allow users to perform scheduled tasks according to predefined workflows. Version 4.2.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Design presentation-quality reports, apply ad-hoc filters to th...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Estimate solutions for every construction job including residen...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create your Web site without HTML coding.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Produce tabular reports for data analysis, presentation, or pub...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Enable universal data access for your Windows-family operating ...
- Use a virtual iPod Shuffle to remote control your iTunes.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Back up and share your data with remote computers.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create your own Web site with professional templates and drop d...
- Create and print multipurpose CD and DVD labels.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track your loan and service data.
- Manage and transfer data between two DBMS.