Avenue is an easy to use property management and lettings software package specifically designed for the Residential Lettings Market. Whether you a first time investor in the vibrant Buy-to-Let sector or one of the many established private landlords with a large property portfolio, there is an avenue solution to meet your needs. In brief, the Avenue software allows you to take complete control of almost every aspect of your property portfolio and tenant register. Avenue automatically keeps you informed of all monies due and outstanding, tenant deposits and deductions, income and expenditure by property, and critical dates such as Gas and electrical safety inspections. All versions of the Avenue software allow you to print out an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement, as supplied by the Residential Landlords Association, completed in full.
Version 4.09 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your own residential property and generate monthly and a...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage and save information of your rental properties.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage, display photos, and format your landlord, property, and...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- View the greatest Dubai properties and towers in Dubai real est...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your rental property.
- Manage your property rental records.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your own real estate property.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Trade using different financial tools.
- Perform automatic detection of dependencies in controls to upda...
- Calculate mortgage payments and interest.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create professional-looking e-mail newsletters and online surve...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: