SafeZone provides a secure virtual environment for you to bank, shop, and pay bills online. You can also whitelist sites so SafeZone starts automatically when you go there.
SecureDNS: one of the biggest risks on any Wi-Fi network is DNS hijacking. We've solved this problem by encrypting traffic between protected devices and our DNS server. That way you always get where you want to go.
Sandbox creates a secure virtual environment to open unknown files such as apps, videos, and websites. If everything proves safe, you can move it onto your machine; if not, your computer was never at risk.
What's new in this version:
- Grimefighter is now redone and called Cleanup - runs without need of reboot; is much faster; runs on more devices (better compatibility).
- Improved Windows 10 compatibility.
- Ability to check compatibility issues with other antivirus software.
- Host-based intrusion prevention system (HIPS): an installed software package which monitors a single host for suspicious activity by analyzing events occurring within that host.
- StreamFilter with HTTPS s... See all new features »