SafeZone provides a secure virtual environment for you to bank, shop, and pay bills online. You can also whitelist sites so SafeZone starts automatically when you go there.
SecureDNS: one of the biggest risks on any Wi-Fi network is DNS hijacking. We've solved this problem by encrypting traffic between protected devices and our DNS server. That way you always get where you want to go.
Sandbox creates a secure virtual environment to open unknown files such as apps, videos, and websites. If everything proves safe, you can move it onto your machine; if not, your computer was never at risk.
What's new in this version:
- Better server selection list in SecureLine
- Fixed: Cleanup to stop on 99%
- Fixed: Problems with HTTPS certificates in Firefox after upgrade to Windows 10
- Fixed: Firewall not started after upgrade to Windows 10
- Fixed: Cleanup to report leftover files, when software was just updated and not uninstalled (e.g. Skype, Java)
- Fixed: Issues with payment gates
- Fixed: Issues with not showing images on some sites
- Fixed: Issues wi... See all new features »