New: Avast Passwords: Change bad habits like storing passwords on your browser, or reusing the same password. Avast's new password manager creates unique, unbreakable passwords for all your accounts - yet only asks you to remember one.
Improved Home Network Security: Even better protection, for everything on your home network. Avast 2016 detects 12 more types of router vulnerabilities so you can keep your printers, network drives and routers fully secured -- in just a click.
Improved Antivirus and anti-malware: We continue to improve the world's most-trusted antivirus and anti-malware engines to keep you better protected. Using security updates the size of a text message, we distribute updates several times an hour to keep you completely up-to-date.
Browser Cleanup: Why let anyone track your searches, or change your search provider without your permission? Browser Cleanup gets rid of any bad add-ons and unwanted toolbars, so you can restore the settings you like.
Improved Secure HTTPS Scanning: Improved WebShield technology allows your Avast to scan all HTTPS sites for malware and threats. And, it whitelists your banking sites and bank certificates too, so that scanning doesn't slow your access one bit.
Smart Scan technology: An all-in-one scan, all in one go. Check your computer's operating status, make sure there are no network threats, malware or viruses, and search for outdated software in just one click. It's the easiest way to stay safe.
What's new in this version:
- Added option to disable the email signature to Setttings-> General ( https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=179178.0 )
- SafeZone browser now automatically imports bookmarks and passwords from old SafeZone
- Added shortcut for SafeZone browser to systray menu
- Passwords extension for Firefox is now signed
- Added icons for scans
- HTTPS scanning now supports SPDY protocol
- Fixed problems with browsing on Windows XP
- Fixed issues... See all new features »