AutomountMaker is a tool for mounting filesystems of type SMB, AFP, FTP and others. After having created your files of script you can open 'System Preference', choose 'Login' and drag and drop in the list. At next session login, your preferred volumes will go up automatically on your desktop.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Schedule unattended backups of important folders, or even your ...
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Mount AFP, SMB, CIFS, FTP, WebDAV network shares silently in th...
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Basic firewall configuration tool.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Instant Messenger for Office LAN, Subnet, VPN, WAN, and Wi-Fi n...
- Search and find files fast on your own Mac, other Macs on your ...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Access Bonjour services on home or office networks from anywher...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Monitor processes on your Mac or another Mac connected to your ...
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Puzzle game with fast game play, online scoring, music from ind...
- Watch regulary updated screenshots from another computer.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Cloud backup designed especially for small and medium businesse...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content